after 1 year,Update fee: 450USD/per Year(device can still use even not buy the update service after 1 year)
The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese
【Widespead Car Coverage】
More than 80 Car Brands
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
Vehicle Service Type
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease
The features of Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
8. TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
9. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
10. Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
11. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
12. On-screen relearn procedure
13. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
14. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
ABARTH, ACURA, ALFA, AUDI, AUFord, BENTLEY, BENZ, BMW, BUGATTI, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DACIA, EUFORD, FIAT, FORD, GM, Holden, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA,
LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SCION, SEAT, OBDII, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW
【All Systems Diagnoses】
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
1. Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification in just one touch;
2. Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles;
3. Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active test and Adaptations;
4. Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback;
5. Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes.
【20 Service Functions】
1. Oil Reset Service
Clear the Oil warning light; perform reset for the engine oil life system;
2. TPMS Service
Look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3. Electronic Parking Brake Reset (EPB service)
Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4. SRS Service
Read/clear the error codes and reset the crash data in the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light;
5. Steering Angle Calibration Service (SAS service)
Perform steering angle adjustment, clear steering sensor fault memory and turn off steering wheel warning light;
6. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7. Battery Maintenance System Reset (BMS service)
Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. ABS Bleeding (ABS Service)
Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9. Immobilizer Service (IMMO service)
Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding
Writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11. Throttle Adaptation
Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service)
Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
15. CHG tire size
16. TEC learn
17. WIN DR ROOF
20. Lang change
【Complete OBD2 functions】
1. Reading Codes:
Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset:
Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream:
Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status:
Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream:
Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data:
Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test:
Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test:
Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information:
Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test:
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
【More Advantages of AUTEL MP808TS】
1. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
2. Wireless Function
Wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII Connector, transmits vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) enables the unit to perform wide-range OE-level diagnostics.
3. Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification.
4. One-Click Test
Supports all vehicle systems’ quick test with one click for codes definition and troubleshooting, and one step for complete TPMS health check.
5. Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool.
6. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet.
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
8. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications.
9. One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case