1. TPMS Service Couldn't Support TPMS Relearn/ Programming, If You Need It, Please Check
2. MK808/MK808Z Doesn't Support Bi-Directional Control (Active Test), If You Need for Bi-Directional Control, Please Check
3. Language Exchange Note: You can not change the language yourself, it not workable. After you get the device, you could provide the device serial number to us to get the language exchange online
4. For Vehicle Coverage: You could visit Autel Official Website refer to Support & Updates > Knowledge Base > Vehicle Coverage for details.
5. The Key Fob Programming is Designed for Asian Vehicles That Have Low-Grade Anti-Theft Systems and NOT Intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW which Have Advanced IMMO Systems. If you need IMMO function, please check
Autel Maxicom MK808Z Description
Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z is the most cost-worthy Autel scanner up to date, integrates Bi-directional Control, Initial Adaptation, Self-learning or some Auto Detection function, 28+ Services, All system Diagnostics, Digital Inspection, FCA Auto Auth, IMMO Functions, Battery Registration and Reset and etc. Along with intuitive user interface & ultra-portability
2023 MK808Z Bi-Directional Scan Tool for Fast Issue Location (Active Tests)
Featuring bi-directional control, the Autel car diagnostic scanner MK808S through active tests, this bi-directional diagnostic scanner can precisely locate the car problems, letting you quickly know whether a specific system, component, or subsystem is functioning properly or not.
✔️1) Autel MK808Z can access vehicle-specific subsystems and conduct component tests after repairing or replacement to quickly identify whether the repair job works or not.
✔️2) Autel MK808Z car scanner can send test commands to the subsystems or components. You can test the integrity of the system or parts by monitoring the operation of the tested parts, such as:
Turn-ON/OFF Front and Rear side ACM Solenoid
Turn on the radiator fan
Turning the fuel pump on and off,
Oil Pressure Control Test
Inlet and Outlet Valve tests...
Note: Autel MK808Z support bi-directional controls on various modules but it's not universally compatible for all vehicles. Available tests vary depending on the make, year, and model. Please provide VIN for us to check compatibility.
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808Z: 28+ Whole Process Maintenance & Reset Services (still expanding)
The Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808Z is capable of over 28+ service functions, including the usual reset and maintenance functions needed by the DIYer or auto technician for daily car care. Here are some of the most popular service features:
More Functions to Explore !
Reset the new calculation of Engine Oil Life System for an accurate reading of the next oil change.
Reset the calipers, brake discs or pads after the electronic parking brake system is repaired.
Reset after replacing the battery to clear the low battery fault information of the original battery and protect the new battery.
IMMO / Key Programming:
Disable a lost vehicle key to protect the vehicle from being stolen and add the new key. (work only on Asian cars that feature low-grade IMMO systemI
Code a new injector to better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
Perform to bleed the brake system to restore ABS braking sensitivity and obtain a firm brake pedal.
Clear the fault steering angle sensor memories, perform reset steering angle sensor, and turn off steering wheel warning light.
Reset the throttle actuators to accurately regulate throttle (or idle engine) operations, helps keep your idling and acceleration smooth.
initialize the adaptive headlight system……
Autel MK808Z - OE-level All System Diagnose for 99% OBDII Vehicles
The automotive diagnostic scanner Autel MK808Z, being capable of doing the OE-Level full system diagnostics, any problems that can damage your car are not allowed to hide. After numerous tests, we are sure that diagnostics done by MK808Z are as same deep and complete as the OE diagnosis tool of car makes.
OE-Level Full System Diagnostics:
The MK808Z is able to diagnostic systems include but not limited to the following systems (Both auto scan and individual module scan are supported):
Drive: Motor Electronics/ISM-Shift Module/Transmission Control/Exhaust System/Fuel Pump
Chassis: Electric Stability/AMF Drive Unit/Adaptive Damping System/Electric Power Steering/Multifunction Steering Wheel
Body: Supplemental Resistance System/Central Gateway/Electronic Ignition/Steering Column Module/Multifunction Control Unit/Sunroof/Tailgate Control/Weight Sensing System/Headlamp/Rear signal acquisition and actuation module/Trailer recognition module/ Seats and Doors/ Adaptive Directional Headlights/ Convertible Top Module/ Light Switching Center
Information and Communication: Instrument Cluster/Rear Entertainment System/Navigation/Audio/Sound/Multifunction Camera/Digital Audio Broadcasting/Drive Kit for iPhone/Radio/Diver Assistance System/Park Distance Control
The scanner Autel MK808Z can diagnose cars comprehensively and fully without resorting to any other equipment or consulting high-end technicians for guide. The functionality is advanced and complete while the operation process is so easy.
Being equipped with Cortex-A9 processor, Autel MK808Z can access every module quickly and smoothly. You can read the codes, live data and clear the codes in just a few seconds of each individual module. If you choose auto-scan, the whole system diagnosis could be done within just 15-20 seconds.
Support 4 methods for Vehicle Identification:
Auto VIN and Auto Scan;
Manual VIN Input;
Autel MK808Z Global Vehicle Coverage & 15 Language Options
Autel MK808Z supports 10,000+ vehicle models and 14 languages., European and Asia car models and solves 99% of vehicle problems. Vehicles adopted the OBD2 system in different regions around the world (For reference):
Language Switching Service & No IP Restriction:
Autel MK808Z is designed to service global users with different language background and this is reason why it offer various language options. The default language of this device is English. It can now support up to 15 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish and etc.
Autel Maxicom MK808Z Specifications:
||Rockchip RK3566 Quad Core Processor 4x1.8GHz(A55)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0
|Micro SD card (supports up to 64GB)
||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
||788 g (2.42 lb.)
|Supported Automotive Protocols
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation.
Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor.
7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better using experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
32 GB memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry free operation experience.
How to perform Digital Inspection using Autel MK808Z with MV108 bundel?
1. Connect the imager head cable to the USB port on the top of the tablet when the tablet is power on. Tap the Digital Inspection application on Autel MK808Z tablet. The Digital Inspection interface displays, showing a camera operating screen. The imager head camera is used by default.
2. Select the Camera icon at the lower-right corner to take images; Select the Video icon at the lower-right corner to record a video.
4. Properly locate the imager head cable to focus the inspection scene for imaging or recording.
5. Tap the blue ring on the screen. The view finder now displays the captured picture and auto-saves the taken photo; or Tap the red ring on the operating screen to start recording. Tap the red circle again to stop recording. The recorded video is automatically saved.
6. Tap the thumbnail image on the top-right corner of the screen to view the stored image. Slide the screen left and right to view the images. or Tap the gallery icon at the bottom-right corner to review all recorded videos.
7. Tap the corresponding button to share or delete an image; Select the corresponding button on the upper-right corner to search or delete a video. 8. Tap the Back or Home button on the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen to exit.
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable