GODIAG For BMW FEM/ BDC Programming Test Platform
Godiag FEM / BDC programming test platform is a dedicated device developed for BMW locksmiths, maintenance engineers and FEM / BDC programming engineers.
GODIAG FEM/BDC Programming Test Platform Highlights:
1. Provide locksmiths with the easy and convenient connection for FEM/BDC immobilizer system.
2. Perform the synchronization test for the programmed FEM / BDC and the key
3. Provide a test environment for the engineers who professionally recycle FEM/BDC.
4. Help automobile maintenance engineers check whether the FEM/BDC and the key are synchronized correctly.
5. Provide professional engineers with connecting FEM BDC modules and instrument.
1. By working together with Godiag GT100 & Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad, VVDI2, Autel im608 etc, Godiag FEM/BDC test platform can program new key, can add new key and replace FEM/BDC ECU module.
2. Allowed to connect this test platform to the FEM/BDC module to test whether it can communicate or there is any malfunction.
3. Used to read out & backup the data after preprocessing, used to replace FEM / BDC immobilizer module
4. Before installing the FEM / BDC module back to the car, it can be used to test whether the programmed key synchronizes with FEM / BDC.
5. Godiag FEM / BDC test platform can help expand business for the Engineers who are skilled to program FEM / BDC key.
When a car owner lost the key, he / she can remove the FEM / BDC module and the corresponding ECU, then ship them to the locksmith to program new key, also perform a synchronization test on the programmed key and FEM / BDC.
6. Troubleshooting - when the key can't start the car, This test platform can be used to pinpoint pinpoint whether it is is caused by the mismatch between FEM / BDC and the key.
7. This test platform adopts the dedicated OEM FEM / BDC fast connector, which makes the connection simpler, more convenient and reliable. It will not bend the communication pin of FEM / BDC module.
8. GODIAG for BMW FEM / BDC Programming Test Platform Structure Description
① DB25 female connector.
(used to connect the DB25 male port of GODIAG GT100)
② Ignition simulated start switch.
③ Immobilizer dashboard simulated indicator.
④ Key sensing area.
⑤ Screw bolt.
⑦ Source connection port.
1pc x GODIAG For BMW FEM/ BDC Programming Test Platform
1pc x GODIAG OBD2 to BD25 Cable
||Godiag BMW FEM/BDC Test Platform
||Other FEM/BDC Test Platform
|Key Recognition Area
Stable, easy to identify the keys
Connect to key by wire, need to move
keys all the time to detect
|Power Plug Interface
||Godiag dedicated OEM connector
||Connect to power supply via clip, not stable
||Work with the obd2-db25 adapter to connect to
more ecu and modules (db25 free in package)