Autel MP808S-TS Advantages:
- Global Version, No IP Blcoking Problem.
- Upgraded from MK808TS/MP808/MP808BT PRO/MP808TS
- More Complete TPMS Functions, Equivalent to MS906TS/MS906 Pro-TS
- Operating System Move On to Android 11 from Android 4.4.
- 4GB/64GB Expanded Storage. Dual Frequency 2.4/5.0GHZ Wi-Fi.
- Upgraded 8-Core ROCKCHIP RK3566 Processor Replacing Old ROCKCHIP RK3188 Processor.
- Two Years Free Update Online, After one year, MP808Z-TS Software Subscription cost 459USD per year
- Support 150+ Brands, 10000+ Vehicle Models & NO IP Restrictions;
- Support Renault Security Gateway Function & AutoAuth to Diagnose FCA Models after 2018 without the Special Adapter.
- Multi-Language Supported: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese
- Compatible with MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Camera: Connect with MV108 borescope to enable up-close visual inspections in those hard-to-see areas, normally hidden from sight, like the engine, and tank...
- Compatible with Autel BT506 Battery Tester: Together with the BT506, the MP808TS scanner can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
Autel MP808S-TS Features:
All systems scan tool with advanced diagnostics
Seven-inch Wi-Fi enabled Android 11.0-based tablet
Powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
Compatible with U.S., Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
Complete TPMS service for 99 percent of TPMS-equipped vehicles
Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
Advanced diagnostics: Read/Erase codes, view Freeze Frame data and view & Graph Live Data, perform Active Tests, obtain ECU information and perform
Adaptations and Matching
AutoVIN to quickly identify vehicle make, model and year
Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
At-a-glance TPMS status screen
Activate, Read and Relearn all known TPMS sensors
Program AUTEL MX-Sensor to replace 99 percent of TPMS sensors on the road today
Extensive OBDII Relearn coverage
On-screen vehicle specific Relearn procedures
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
Instant remote tech support anytime, anywhere
Shop Management application enables easy access to vehicle scan histories, customer information and data files
Cloud-based Report Management allows technician to view, save, print and share reports on mobile phones, tablets and computer browsers
Compatible with Videoscope and MaxiBAS BT506 to perform Battery Analysis, additional purchases required
Autel MP808S-TS Functions:
1. OE-Level All System Diagnoses: All-Around & In-depth Diagnoses, Faster than the Snap-on Scanners
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS works well on 150+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer) to read/ clear codes, read ECU info., view Live Data, do active tests, and perform special functions for all available systems, exceeding OE requirement. This Autel diagnostic tool can
1) Read ECU Information of the control units, including unit type, version numbers, etc.
2) Read / Clear DTCs to locate problems and clear the codes after certain repairs.
3) View Live Data of each parameter item in various modes, such as text, waveform, or combination (4-in-1 data stream).
4) Active Test/Bi-directional Control to accurately figure out whether a specific system, component, or subsystem in certain parts goes well or not.
5) All Systems it can quickly diagnose: Engine System (ECM), Auto Transmission (TCM), Anti l-o-c-k Brake System (ABS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Battery
6) Manage System (BMS), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Immobilizer (IMMO), Suspension, Cruise Control System,
7) Steering Angle System, Air Conditioning System, Audio System, Body System, Gateway, etc.
2. Advanced ECU Coding- Define the Vehicle Styles
We've all been faced with a vehicle that needs a module or component replacement, and only expensive, high-end car diagnostic scanners with ECU coding capabilities can solve that. But escaner automotriz professional Autel MP808S-TS scanner, which costs less than 1000 bucks, did it. Featuring valuable ECU Coding, Autel diagnostic scanner MP808S TS win you more business with powerful functions:
1) Online Coding:
Enable you to access the online data to do high-level repairs, such as online coding for BMW, for VW, for Nissan, for Nissan-GTR, for Infiniti, for Hyundai, for Toyota, for Ford, for Mazda, etc.;
2) Offline Coding/Adaptation:
Read the code from the original module, and then write the code to the new module, such as Offline Coding for Jaguar, for Vauxhall, for Opel, etc.
3) Refresh Hidden Functions:
Make full use of the hidden features; activate/disable differentiated features between high & low configurations of the same model. Such as activating auto side mirrors folding function, disabling automatic engine Start-Stop function, etc. Compatible with VW, with Audi, with Skoda, etc.
4)Recode Replaced Modules: match / learn / initialize adaptive data for certain components after module repairs or replacements.
5)Modify Cars: help mechanics/technicians modify the cars, like installing car courtesy lights.
NOTE: ECU Coding is NOT universally compatible with all vehicles, and varies depending on the make, model, and year. For any problems, pls reach us before purchase.
3. Complete TPMS Functions: Work as an Autel Professional Tire Reset/ Programming/ Relearn Tool
As the newly launched Autel Scanner with comprehesnive diagnostic funbction, Autel MP808Z-TS inherited all the TPMS function from Autel TS608, making it the most powerful TPMS tool in Autel TPMS product line:
- TPMS Sensor Activation‒Activate/Trigger 99% of TPMS Sensors Wirelessly: Autel TPMS tool MP808S-TS can activate 99% of TPMS sensors (315/433MHz), including the OE sensors, Autel MX-sensors, and other sensors in the market.
- TPMS Sensor Data Reading‒Check the TPMS Sensor Status Quickly: Read the sensor ID, pressure, temperature, battery condition, etc., to help you quickly know what’s wrong with the sensor.
- Advanced TPMS Diagnostics‒Check the TPMS Module Status: Read/Clear Trouble Codes from TPMS, Read Live Data to check the module status, and help turn off the light after certain repairs.
- Autel MX-Sensor Programming‒Replace the Broken TPMS Sensors, Fast & Easily: Wirelessly program the Autel MX-sensors (315/433 MHz) to replace the broken TPMS sensors with low batteries or other problems. (*Only Autel MX-sensors can be programmed by MP808S-TS.) 4 ways to program TPMS Sensors: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Copy by Input, and Auto Create.
- Program 1-16 Sensors Simultaneously‒ MP808S-TS scanner makes it possible to program up to 16 sensors simultaneously.
- 99% TPMS Sensor Relearn‒Help Newly Replaced TPMS Sensors Work Properly: Relearn TPMS sensors to the vehicle’s ECU after changing or rotating tires, or installing new sensors. 3 ways to relearn TPMS sensors: Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn, and OBD Relearn.
- TPMS Retrofit‒Install the TPMS Modules on the Cars: help you install the TPMS system to the vehicles without the TPMS by default for safe driving. (*Only available for the low configuration car models whose high-end models are installed direct TPMS by default.)
New Added TPMS ToolKit Functions:
1. Program TPMS by OEM Part No;
2. Unlock TPMS ECU for Toyata;
3. Unlock REDI7002A;
4. Awake OEM Sensors
With Autel MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS, it is easy to perform all the following functions:
1) Program TPMS by OEM Part No:
TPMS by OEM Part No.: Easy way to activate and program MX-Sensors with the original sensor’s OEM part number, able to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
2) Activate All Known TPMS Sensors:
Trigger almost all known TPMS sensors (315/433MHz), including the OE sensors, Autel MX-sensors, and other sensors in the market.; Sleep/Park Mode: For those OEM sensors that are delivered in Sleep Mode, this function is used to wake and set them to Park Mode.
3) TPMS Check & Diagnostics:
check the status of the TPMS system, retrieve sensor IDs and DTCs present in the ECU, detect TPMS DTCs with detailed description, TPMS Sensor live data such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, andsensor frequency, perform special functions for resetting or re-matching, and then clear the DTCs and turn off the faulty light
4) Programming Autel MX-Sensor: Programs new MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
5) TPMS Sensors Relearn:
This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. Four relearn methods: OBD Relearn; Stationary Relearn; Automatic Relearn; Copy Relearn
6) TPMS Retrofit:
For cars that don't have TPMS module, this function can install TPMS System to backup and save the data of the original vehicles for safety driving.
4. AUTOAUTH for FCA SGW Access
The Autel scanner MP808S-TS supports AUTOAUTH for FCA SGW access, allowing you to clear codes, do bi-directional control (active tests) and perform special functions for Chrysler FCA models after 2018 without special adapters. *AutoAuth account needs to be purchased by yourself. Compatible with Fiat, with Chrysler, with Alfa Romeo, with Dodge, etc. (From 2018-2022).
5. One-stop Maintenance & Reset Services (still expanding)
Autel Scanner MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS is able offers over 31 services function includes commonly used reset & maintenance functions that a DIYer or auto technician would need for everyday car care. Here below is some of the most popular services:
* Oil Reset: Reset the new calculation of Engine Oil Life System for an accurate reading of the next oil change.
* EPB Reset: Reset the calipers, brake discs or pads after the electronic parking brake system is repaired.
* BMS Reset: Reset after replacing the battery to clear the low battery fault information of the original battery and protect the new battery.
* Injector Coding: Code a new injector to better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
* ABS Bleeding: Perform to bleed the brake system to restore ABS braking sensitivity and obtain a firm brake pedal.
* SAS Adjustment: Clear the fault steering angle sensor memories, perform reset steering angle sensor, and turn off steering wheel warning light.
* Throttle Relearn: Reset the throttle actuators to accurately regulate throttle (or idle engine) operations, helps keep your idling and acceleration smooth.
* Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system
31+ Service Functions---Caring for Your Car & Keep It Performing Flawlessly on the Road
When repairing/maintaining vehicles, there are 2 problems often faced by DIYers/large/mid-sized auto repair shops:
Limited Service functions: You have to waste time & money to keep buying various car diagnostic tools of different brands to cover more service functions.
Limited Vehicle Coverage: Some automotive diagnostic tools are only available for one model or a few models/brands. You have to spend more money to acquire higher-level scanners.
Take it easy. Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Diagnostic Tool can save you from these two troublesome situations. This Autel diagnostic tool provides 31+ maintenance functions to cover almost all vehicle daily maintenance in the repair shop. With Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS, you don’t need to keep buying different diagnostic tools to obtain more functions and cover different cars. Meantime, it can also be updated constantly for more models and functions.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More Than 80 Makes
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden..
Autel MP808S-TS Specifications:
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
|Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
|HDMI Type A
|Micro SD card slot (supports up to 64GB)
||Light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
|Power and Battery
|3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||885 g (2.31 lb.)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry Case