Autel MaxiIM IM608 combines the most advanced key programming and immobilizer experience with advanced automotive diagnostics and servicefunctions, a 10-inch Android-based, touch-screen tablet with the latest in art, the Autel MaxiIM IM608. IM608 A comprehensive, ideal immobilizer and key programming tool for automobile technicians and locksmiths
, Swidish, Italian, Portuguese, French, etc. (Spanish Can Not be Valid)
(After One Year, Update Cost 1000USD/ Year) you can still use the old version even without pay.
2) Applicable to all Autel IM products including IM608/ IM508/ Maxisys IM +XP200/ XP400/ XP400 Pro
* APPLICABLE TO ALL AUTEL IM PRODUCTS, INCLUDING IM608. IM508 AND MAXISYS IM
OE- Level Diagnostic For 80+ Vehicle Makes
Compatible with over 80 US, Asian, and European vehicles, the Autel IM608 goes far beyond communicating with all systems to access all available modules:
1. All System Diagnostics - Access to OE-Level Diagnostics
* Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems;
* Active Test for getting access to specific subsystems and performing component tests to drive the actuator so as to determine the integrity of the system or parts;
* Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.;
* Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily;
* Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi;
* Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes;
* Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
This OE-Level diagnostic tool allows you to perform the same level of analysis, diagnosis and repair as the OEM dealer’s tool does, which means, as a professional mechanic, you now have full access to all of the diagnostic information as the same exact tool that of the OEM dealer offers, and the ability to complete reflashing or reprogramming without outsourcing or turning a client away. Also, this access to information will be a substantial improvement for independent repair shops
1). All System Diagnostics
2). Auto Search / VIN Finding
3). Reading / Deleting Error Code
4). Viewing the Live Data Stream
5). View Records of Failure History
6). Store and Data Management Applications
7). MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
2. ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
1. Smart Mode – for Guided and Automated Key Learning - step by step through a series of functions.
2. Expert Mode – for Advanced Key Learning - select a specific function.
1). PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
2). Key Generation
3). Key Programming
4). Command Introduction
5). Backup / Repair IMMO Data
6). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
7). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
8). BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
9). BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
10). BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
11). VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
3. Professional Vehicle Locksmith
The Key Programmer XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool or PC those are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately. The XP400 include 9 parts:
* Transponder Induction Area – Remote control
* Transponder Slot – Hold the transponder
* Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – Hold the Mercedes infrared key
* Vehicle Key Slot – Hold the vehicle key
* IC Card Induction Area – Read/write IC card information
* Status LED – Indicate current operating status
* Cross Signal Pins – Hold the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface
* EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – Hold the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket
* Locker – Lock the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper function
You can connect it to the XP400 (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
4. All-in-One Key & Chip Programmer XP400
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1). DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2). USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3). DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4). Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5). IC Card Induction Area
6). Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7). Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8). Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9). Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10). Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11). Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12). EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
XP400 Key SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
1). PC Supported
2). MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
3). ECU Read / Write
4). MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
5). Key Reading / Writing
6). Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
7). Finding the Control Frequency
8). IC Card Reading / Writing
5. OBDII Functions:
1). Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
2). Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
3). Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/ Modulesnsors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
4). Actuation/ Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
5). Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be "coded" (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
6). Flashing/ Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU's online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
7). Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
6. Offer 23 Service Functions at Your Fingertips
The Autel MaxiIM IM600 also offers time-saving shortcuts to access 23 service functions with one touch of the screen, including:
Oil Reset Service: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage.
Injector Coding: Write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: Read TPMS data and point out issues related if there are any.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Remind you to reset the brake pad, especially if you have replaced it.
ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Calibrating and resetting the position of the steering is just a click away.
The Diesel Particulate Filter Service: Clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
And BMS, Suspension, Throttle, Win DR Roof, Seat, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Tooth Learning, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Trans Adaption, etc. waiting for you to explore.
7. Convenient AutoVIN Scan
The AutoVIN Scan technology of the IM608 enables you to identify CAN vehicles fast and precisely in one touch. With this advanced function, you can easily and quickly retrieve car's information, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and run diagnostics on selected system.
8. Stunning Shop Manager
One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operation to retain all data files, customer information and vehicle records. It is convenient for relevant information search and daily workshop business. Moreover, you can also print the saved data files for future reviewing
Autel MaxiIM IM608 VS IM508
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Packling List:
||Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7+1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64 GB On-board Menory
||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920*1200 resolution
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel,AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone Dual Speakers 3-Band 3.5mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0℃ to 45℃
||0℃ to 50℃ (32 to 122℉)
||-20℃ to 60℃ (-4 to 140℉)
||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4,K/L-line,Flashing code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850PWN,CAN ISO11898,Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6SAE J1939,SAE J1708,Fault-Tolerant CAN
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
1. How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
* If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
* If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
2. How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Q: The imo functions of the im508 is the same of a im608
A: Hello , of course not the same , Im508 + xp400= same key programing as IM608
Q: Does this device require its own battery? I mean would you have to replace batteries in it?
A: no need for battery, when connect with obd2, it will import battery supply from device
Q: Im 608 working on tokens method?
A: no need tokens, but need yearly subscription if you want update new software
Q: Can it's program Lost keys 2005 Nissan Altima
Q: is the diagnostic software the same as the elite or MS908S???
A: Is like the Elite except it doesnt have some adaptations for BMW Or Mercedes and comes with 1 year warranty.
Q: Can we change the whole system to German ?
A: Hi,It can support add German,just send SN for seller when you get the device.Thanks!
Q: I would like to know, if this tool can erase crash data and reprogrammed the ECU module of an accidented car.
A: IM608 can erase crash data, but can't reprogram ECU.The diagnostic function of the IM608 is the same as that of the MK908 and MS908.
Q: Hello, who does provide support for this tool? is your support here in Germany?
A: Hello, each item shopped from our store enjoy 1 year warranty, we offer tech support, if you have any issue, please contact us back directly, we will offer help.
Hope it helps.
Q: How to make it work with adaptations or otherwise for mercedes and bmw ?
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Customers Feedbacks:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
Review 1: I have performed an all keys lost function on an older Honda Accord with the key programmer. Changed the cylinder and the IM608 took care of it with no issues when having to program the new keys.
Review 2: Autel IM608 is able to communicate with Chrysler 200 well and configure the Ecu and the immo data. I bought it generally for its programming and immo functions, it works great on customers' cars. It's complete service functions are helpful for me.
Review 3: I purchased this scanner to diagnostic all my car the I get from salvage auctions and most of the time this car comes without keys and this scanner is like Magíc I don’t even need keys to turn on the car, best purchase I have ever made.
Review 4: I used it to erase all keys to remove lost keys and reprogram keys I had on 2009 F-150, 2006 Mazda RX8 and 2005 Acura TL. For both Mazda and Ford, you need 2 keys minimum, I had to contact tech support because I didn't have 2 keys and they helped me through the entire process on how to get a second chip from another key I had to get it all working. Great support and product! Highly recommend it!
Review 5: Money well spent. I have used this tool over almost a week now. I love it.
This tool provides all the info you need to perform any all of the programming tasks. I was able to program a key to a 2005 Mini Cooper on my first try. I love how the diagnostic app comes along with it. I’ve been using a Autel MaxiSys for the past two years. I love that i can have best of both worlds. Both the immo application and the diagnostic application.
Review 6: Great all-around tool! To do Toyota keys you'll need the APB112 and the G-Box helps with the Mercedes keys... Scan tool wise it is equivalent to the MS908S. I haven't gotten into heavy in-depth work with it yet but so far, it's been up to the task.
Review 7: I purchased this Autel IM608 a month ago. I detected several cars in my workshop with this key programmer. It was the first thing I did when I got it to make sure it was working well. Autel IM608 really read the IR signals and the actual transponder data. Yesterday I run a Mercedes IR key programming with this autel scanner on Mercedes r320, 2007. I used the blank keys: 315 and 433 keys. It took me about 10 minutes to get it done. Hopefully, this week I’ll get chances to do more key programming or IMMO for different cars.
IM608'S XP400 & J2534 Connection Instruction:
MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit Overviews
1. 10.1-inch LCD Capacitve Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor-detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED-indicates battery level & charging or system status.
5. Collapsible Stand-extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet
6. Built-in Bttery
8. Camera Lens
9. Camera Flash
10. DC Power Supply Input Port
11. Headphone Jack
12. USB Port
13. HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
14. USB Port
15. Mini USB Port
16. Lock/Power Button-turns the evice on & off with long press,or locks the screen with short press.