VA-G Diagnostic interface VA-S 6154 is equipped with wireless network technology and can be used with the Off board Diagnostic Information System Service from version 3.0.0. It supersedes remote diagnosis head VA-S 5054A. It makes it possible to transmit data from the interface in the vehicle to the diagnosis unit.
VA-S6154 Diagnostic Tool with ODIS 4.33 Software for VW Audi Skoda
VA-S 6154 Highlights:
1. Multi-languages:English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
2. Latest version: ODIS V4.33
3. Update via CD
4. Support USB and WiFi Connection:
The diagnosis interface VA-S 6154 with wireless network technology supersedes remote diagnosis head VA-S 5054A and diagnosis interface VA-S 5055.
It makes wireless transmission of data possible from the interface in the vehicle to the diagnosis unit.
If a wireless connection is not possible/permissible, the USB module is used, which guarantees a reliable wired data transmission to the diagnosis unit.
5. Support Vehicles: The VA-S 6154 can be used with all VW Audi Skoda vehicles from 2000 onward including NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production.
6. This VA-S 6154 Interface is the latest interface for the diagnostic and programming applications VA-G ODIS-S (Service) and ODIS-E (Engineering), it replaces the VAS 5054A.
Available for Off-board Diagnostic Information Engineering from version 6.2 onward and Off-board Diagnostic Information Service from version 3.0.3 onward.
VA-S6154 Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
VA-S6154 Point-to-point connection:
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, VA-S 6154 creates a radio network. VA-S 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VA-S 6154.
VA-S 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
VA-S6154 Design and features:
There are two equipment versions:
One version includes a wireless network and USB module One version has no wireless network module (the wireless network module can be retrofitted at any time provided national regulations permit).
Radio registration verified for the following countries:
A, AUS, B, BIH, BR, CDN, CH, CY, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, GB, GR, H, HK, I, IL, IND, IRL, IS, J, L, LT, LV, M, MEX,N, NL, NZ, P, PL, RA, RC, ROK, RUS,
S, SGP, SK, TR, UA, UAE, USA, ZA
VA-S6154 ODIS 4.23 Software New Functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
VA-S6154 Technical data:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
1pc x Diagnosis interface VA-S 6154
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD (with Newest ODIS software)
Sales@CarOBD.de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carobd.de/What's APP: +86 15926327598
Scan the QRcode,feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
International Buyers--Please Kindly Note
a)Import duties,taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility
b)Please check with your country's customs office to determin what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying
After-sale Service Note:When customer receive the goods, please make sure the product is correct and no damage to the product before sign for the package.
Once receipt completed, any feedback issues for compensation will not be handled