- Supports OBDII 16PIN protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming, coding.
- Convert the car OBD2 interface into banana plug 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
- Detect car communication is table or not, by working with any diagnostic tool.
- Supply power to the car when changing battery.
GODIAG GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
Good News: Send from Czech warehouse, faster delivery, no tax.
GODIAG GT100 Highlights:
1. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
2. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. It can be connected with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
4. It is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance/diagnosis/programming/coding.
5. Can work together with Xhorse vvdi2, Xhorse VVDI Pad,Autel Scanner, Launch Scanner, Foxwell Scanner, Vident Scanner etc, will make your operation much easier.
6. It can also supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, the key remote control fails and the fault light turns on.
7. Works Together with BMW CAS4 & CAS4+ Test Platform
，they can works with GT100/Xhorse VVDI2/Lonsdor K518/CGDI/Autel im608 Support Off-site Key Programming/All Keys Lost/ Add New Key
One year warranty.
GODIAG GT100 Description
GODIAG GT100 OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box is automotive fault diagnostic tools It's mainly used for changing automotive diagnostic OBD stitch to signal judgment level transfer. It can connect with any diagnostic instruments and judge whether car communication is normal. Also it can supply car power during replacing the battery , in order to prevent the body electrical equipment locked automatically.
GODIAG GT100 :
GODIAG GT100 function and operation guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
1. Tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can send out communication signal.
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
After connecting the diagnostic & programming tool to the OBD2 port of GT100, select the car model and function to be performed. Then you will see on GT100 the protocol indicator light will turn on or flash (because the diagnostic & programming tool will send out the communication signal),
if the indicator won't turn on, it indicates that the diagnostic & programming tool has a incorrect connection or the machine is damaged.
2. Display the status during communication:
After connecting GT100 to the OBD2 port of the vehicle, turn on the "Power" switch, then you will see the current vehicle battery voltage displayed on the device. Then to connect the diagnostic & programming tool which will communicate with the vehicle and the corresponding protocol indicator light will turn on or flash on the GT100. It is very helpful for the user to determine what protocol the vehicle module.
3. Quickly communicate with a single ECU on bench by connecting with the ECU diagnostic / programming tool. [Which allow the engineers or technicians to complete the job in the office, also keep away the risk of data loss in other modules when directly testing on the vehicle.
6. The OBD2 cable of GT100 is as long as 1.2 meters, which will solve the problem that the diagnostic tool cable is not long enough or the vehicle diagnostic port is too narrow to connect. Please connect GT100 first, turn on the power switch and you will see the voltage on the screen which can tell whether the power supply of the vehicle is normal. [Which keep away the risk of burning out the diagnostic & programming tool due to the modified vehicle OBD2 port]
4. Allow connect multiple car ECU modules. [Which will greatly help the engineers & technicians who need to connect multiple ECUs when programming a module, for example, key programming is supposed to connect multiple ECU modules.]
5. When you replace the battery of the vehicle, GT100 will assist in power supply [After the battery is removed, some cars will be malfunction or lose the immobilizer remote data. If the engineers or technicians connect the battery to GT100 then to the OBD2 port of vehicle before replacing the battery, the ECU will be in an electric state].
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
*Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100.
*Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car.
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has fully power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
7. After plugging the banana plug to the colored jumper cable, connect GT100 to the OBD1 diagnostic port of old car / special car, and meanwhile with the OBD 2-in-1 extension cable connected to the diagnostic & programming tool, the vehicle will be diagnosed or programmed perfectly. Because GT100 will convert the OBD1 port or the special vehicle diagnostic port to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port.
8. GT100 will convert the OBD1 port of special truck to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port according to the protocol.
Godiag GT100 Parameter
9.The BMW-CAS4 adapter testing platform is used to detect whether the key that is programmed can work perfectly with the CAS4.
Hardware Connection Diagram:
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
1pc x Host
1pc xOBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc xColored jumper cable
1pc xPower supply 12V
1pc xResistance 120 ohm
6pcs xBanana plug
Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
CarOBD.de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carobd.de/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 15926327598
Scan the QRcode,feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
1) EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our Czech warehouse for most items. All Items titled "EU Ship" are ship from our Czech warehouse.
2) Yodel Virtual warehouse Shipping: 6-8 days with No Tax for EU customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 8-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you need faster DHL shipment,please contact us ,thank you)
4) DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
5) Singpost/HongKong Airmail: 15- 20 working days. For the Price below £100, we will ship it to you buy Airmail.
GODIAG GT100 work with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad to do cas4
GODIAG GT100 work with Launch X431 V
GODIAG GT100 with Autel MD808 Pro Read CAS4
GODIAG GT100 Customer Review and Test
GODIAG GT100 Test ECU With VVDI2
How to use Godiag GT100 and Vident Scaner read ECU Data Stream and Fault Codes