- New GM Tech 2 diagnostic tool with multi-languages, TIS2000 Programming CD, CANDI interface, update via 32MB Card, multi car model software to choose. One GM Tech II Scanner can be used on all GM vehicle applications.
- From 1992 to 2014, With Help of Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for GM Cars Before Year 2007,SAAB car programming before 2008
- Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
- Compatible Functions:ERT,HeadLamp,EPB,Seatmatch,ABS,Turbo,Gear Learning,Injector,Change Tire Size,SAS and more
Vetronix GM Tech2 Hand-held All System Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/Opel/Suzuki/Isuzu/Holden with TIS2000 Software
GM Tech2 Scan Tool highlights:
English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese
2.Tech2 for GM Software Version:
GM English 32.007
SAAB English 148
OPEL English 165 (Support Cars from 1997-2014)
Holden English 149 (Support Cars from 1999-2013)
SUZUKI English 01.210.020
ISUZU English K line 11.53
English CAN line 107.021
3. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version, you can just buy new card to update
4. Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
Tips on Using GM Tech 2:
1. It Can Only Support 12V Cars, No Trucks
2. One Device only Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want do more vehicles, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
GM Tech2 Scan Tool Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2014.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Difference between GM tech 2 serials and GM MDI
GM Tech2 New PCB Solved RS232 connection with TIS 2000 and TIS Global
||GM Tech 2
||GM-English, German, Spanish , Japanese, French, Thai , Portuguese, Korean
OPEL-English, Italian , German,Spanish
|Multi-language: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian and so on.
Total 30 languages to choose.
||Via 32MB Software Card
||can not update
||no need active
||cannot plug original software card, but can support original program
||can support software from original factory
||no need connect to the PC
||Win XP only
||no need connect to the PC
||can not connect to the internet then install the software, because once connect internet, it will remind you update the software
|Support Car Model
||Cannot support truck, only for cars, Support all GM systems 1992 thru current year. such as GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU/HOLDEN
||MDI can test all GM car from 1990-2012 year.
||support reprogramming, but need to use with TIS2000 together
||support offline program,such as chevrolet,opel, but not for all cars
GM Tech2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Question: Can GM Tech2 read VIN?
Answer: Yes, it can do.
Question:Does gm tech2 do Hummer H3?
Answer: Yes, it does. GM Tech2 can do diagnose for Hummer h3 model.
Question:Can gm tech2 do airbag resetting for Chev Tahoe 2007?
Answer:Yes, it can do airbag reset for this model.
Question:Does gm tech2 support Saturn?
Answer: No, it doen't.
Question:Does gm tech2 work 2007 Cadillac Escalade?
Answer: The software car list includes the Cadillac model.
Question:It can clear the fault code on Saab 2005 1.9 TDi
Answer: Yes, it can do this
Question: Can this product do coding?
Answer: Yes,it can do. With TIS2000 software, it can program GM cars before 2007.
Question: Does it include one 32 mb card, or i have to buy so22-b again?
Answer: the item sp23-b includes one 32 mb card, you can choose which software you need, and if you need extra 32 mb cards, you can buy so22-b and choose other software you need.
Question: GM Tech2 can support gmc and pontic and saturn car model?
Question: Can GM Tech2 send commands to the various modules and is it able to do diagnostics on a climate control programmer?
To what year is the scanner effective? I own a 1997 Cadillac DeVille and a 2001 Chevrolet Venture.
Answer: Yes, you can use GM TECH2 to diagnose climate control programmer, when it has communication GM Tech2 can send commands to the modules.
Question: Can it do key coding and control unit programming for all Opel and Isuzu?
Answer: GM TECH 2 can't do key coding, but can diagnose for most Opel and Isuzu from 1992-2011
Question: Does the tech2 includes the dongle?
Answer: For this GM Tech2, it has no dongle included by default.
If you need the dongle and do coding, you could buy tis2000 CD USB Key.
Question: It can work on windows7?
Answer: No, it can only work on Windows XP.
Question: Does it support for K-LINE?
Answer: Yes, it does
Question: Whether this item can program Opel, SAAB and Suzuki?
Answer: No, it can only do programming for GM cars before 2007; can not do programming for Opel, SAAB and Suzuki.
Question: Can GM Tech2 work diagnose 2005 GMC - Sierra 1500 truck?
Answer: Want to use our GM tech2 to diagnose truck, you need to buy an additional truck adapter, because our GM tech is compatible with truck, but only packed with the car adapter.
Question: I bought one GM TECH II and the TIS2000 software can't be installed and no identification, what's the problem?
Answer: If the TIS2000 you are trying to install is contained in the GM TECH2 software, then it is useless to install TIS2000 software. To program electronic control unit, I advice you buy an extra TIS2000 to work with GM tech2.
Question: After receiving GM TECH2, I got some errors.
Answer: If it is Blue screen, just replace the Blue Screen Chip. If it is not the problem of Blue screen, please send us the self-test report to check where the problem is;
have no idea on how to operate self test? Refer the self-test manual at GM TECH2 "technical support / service".
Question: GM TECH2 one button doesn't work how to fix?
Answer: If you have new version GM tech2, there are two ways to solve:
1) we send you a new button to replace;
2) please send back to repair.
If you have old version GM tech2 installed with the newest software, the button maybe won't work.
Question: When I use GM TECH2 for the second times, the tool starts to smoke, and my car voltage become 14V from 12V, what's the matter?
Answer: Please follow the correct operation steps: before diagnosing, turn on the ignition and then connect the GM TECH2 with the car, when the car starts you'd better test the voltage, because during this process a part of cars'voltage will reach up to 24V or more, especially the car which has a poor contact of electrical ground.
CarOBD.de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carobd.de/Whatsapp: +86 19947637411
CarOBD.de QRcode:Scan the QRcode,feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
1) EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax. We have stock in our Czech warehouse for most items. All Items titled "EU Ship" are ship from our Czech warehouse.
2) Yodel Virtual warehouse Shipping: 6-8 days with No Tax for EU customers.
3) Yanwen Express: 7-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you need faster DHL shipment,please contact us ,thank you)
4) DHL Shipping: 5-10 working days. For the items have no stock in UK warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. We will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance.
5) 4PX Postal Service: 8-12 working days. For the Price below €100, we will ship it to you buy Airmail.
Steps on how to use gm tech2 diagnostic scanner
How to Use GM Tech2 All System Diagnostic Scanner
Tech 2 diagnostic tester is composed of LCD screen, four "soft keys", standard keyboard, vehicle communication interface module and RS-232 communication port. Different models can be tested by changing different plug-in cards.
The operation steps are as follows:
(1) Turn on the power, the instrument enters the self-check state, and the screen performs "SYSTEM INITIANLIZING" for about 4 seconds; when the instrument emits a "beep", the screen will display the version information of the instrument.
(2) Press Enter to enter the main menu, the screen displays: F0-Diagnosis, F1- Service Program System, F2- Display Captured Data, F3- Tool Options, F4-Enable.
(3) Use the up and down cursor keys to select the target and press the enter key to confirm.
(4) Select the F0 function, enter the vehicle specification option, and select the model year by moving the cursor keys. Press the enter key to enter the vehicle system, select the appropriate type, and then press the enter key to enter the system selection menu, the screen displays: F0-engine power, F1-body, F2-chassis, F3-diagnostic circuit check.
(5) Move the cursor keys to select F0 and press Enter to enter the engine type option. At this time, you can choose 3.2L V6G8 or 3.1L V6L82. Choose the former and press Enter to directly enter the following functions; select the latter and press Enter After pressing the car key, you must select BUICK and press Enter to enter the following functions. The screen displays: F0- fault code (DTC), F1- data display, F2- special functions, F3- capture, F4-I/M information, F5 -ID information.
(6) Select DTC and press Enter to enter the diagnostic code function: F0-DTC information, F1- failure record, F2- clear fault code, F3- capture information.
(7) Move the cursor keys to select F0, press the Enter key to confirm, and enter the following interface: F0-DTC information, F1- view fault code (special DTC), F2- clear fault code and record, F3- diagnosis test description.
(8) Move the cursor keys to select F0, press the Enter key to confirm, and the fault code will be displayed. Use the cursor keys to turn pages; or press the corresponding key of INFO to provide relevant help information.
(9) Return to "7", select F1, press Enter to confirm, and enter the fault query interface. At this time, you can enter the fault code to query the referred fault and provide relevant help information.
(10) Return to "6", select F1 and press Enter to confirm. At this time, the fault code can be displayed.
(11) Return to "6", select F2, press Enter to confirm, the screen prompts: Do you really want to clear it? (Y/N), press Y key to clear, press N key to cancel.
(12) Return to "6", select F3, press Enter to confirm, the screen displays: Recapture information, repeat display, and prompt whether you want to refresh (Y/N), press Y to recapture, press N to repeat display.
(13) Return to "5", select F2, press Enter to confirm, the screen displays: engine, transmission.
(14) Move the cursor keys to select "Engine", press Enter to confirm, and enter the following operation interface: F0- Engine number? Net? F1- Catalyst data, F2-EGR valve data, F3- Oxygen sensor data, F4- Instrument data , F5- ignition data, F6- output driver data, F7- canister data.
(15) Move the cursor keys to select F0 engine data, and press Enter to enter the following interface: engine speed, ideal idle speed, water temperature, intake air temperature, air flow sensor, engine load, etc. 58 items in total
(16) Choose one of them to test.
(17) Return to "5", move the cursor keys to select F2 "Special Function", press Enter to enter the following interface: engine output control, transmission output control, fuel system, idle speed control system, crankshaft position change learning function.
(18) Select engine output control, press Enter, the screen displays: fan relay, fault indicator, air conditioning relay, carbon canister system, EGR solenoid valve, closed-loop data, cruise control, fuel pump, GENL — terminal.
(19) You can enter the corresponding function by selecting.