: MK906BT is an affordable tool to access all vehicle systems like engine and transmission, performs OE-level diagnostics such as read/erase DTCs, view data stream, active test, ECU Replacement, Zero Point Calibration (Toyota), Signal Check (Toyota), Initialization (ECU), and Guided Functions (VAG), quickly presents accurate diagnosis results, and significantly improves the convenience of diagnosis.
: As the latest version of 2021, the diagnostic tool is competent to perform Oil Reset, Injector Coding, Throttle Matching, ABS Bleeding, BMS Service, SAS Reset, IMMO, Key Fob Coding, and more. MK906BT diagnostic scanner is an all-around maintenance scanner for effectiveness and efficiency.
: Enhanced online ECU coding function works for 98% automobiles (including BMW, Volkswagen, Porsche, etc.), allows for enhancing ECU function to fix problems or unlocking hidden functions, such as Auto Lock and Mirror Folding. The active test covers the full systems of most vehicles, commanding the actuator to perform specific tests to pinpoint faults, such as rolling up / down a window, turning the fuel pump on and off, cycling the a/c clutch on and off, and helping with an emissions leak test.
: The automotive scan tool serves 80 + car manufacturers and 140+ vehicle models worldwide, supporting Data Manager to uninstall manufacturer software, delete pictures and edit diagnostic records, helping you more quickly find repair records to facilitate the follow-up. Ergonomic design, as well as an 8.0-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1024*768 resolution, gives you a good user experience.
: MK906BT contains most of the functions of MS906/MK908 with performance improvements over MS906BT: faster wireless pairing, longer Bluetooth range (164ft/50m), and fastest software update frequency among its peers on the market.
MaxiCom MK906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiCom product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiCom MK906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
2. 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
3. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
8. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
10. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
11. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
12. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
13. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
14. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
15. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
16. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
17. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
18. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
19. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
20. Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
21. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Enhanced ECU Coding
With the advanced ECU coding function, the MK906BT professional diagnostic scanner empowers you to establish full data links with electronic control units via VCI for vehicle diagnosis, repairs, or coding. It also features online coding and personalization for high-end vehicles:
1.Support online coding for BMW;
2.Support online coding, guided function, modifications for Volkswagen;
3.Support ECU coding, ECU online coding, and guided function of providing repair tips after
4.reading DTCs for Porsche;
5.Support ECU online coding for Renault;
6.Support customized configuration for Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot, and more.
2. Active Test
By passing the electronic control module and communicating directly with the control unit is an efficient diagnosis method. The MK906BT car scanner can perform active tests to check the vehicle’s running states by receiving information from ECUs or by monitoring actuators (e.g., switching solenoids, relays, or on-off between two operations) to control the system or parts (e.g., ABS, windows, doors, roof).
3. OE-Level Full-System Diagnosis
By penetrating all available ECUs, including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM, etc., MK906BT retrieves information and performs OE-level diagnostics on all available vehicle systems, like read and clear codes, view data stream and vehicle information, ECU Replacement, Zero Point Calibration (Toyota), Signal Check (Toyota), Initialization (ECU), and Guided Function (VAG). It not only enables you to troubleshoot promptly but also makes you customize the configuration.
4. 31+ special functions
The MK906BT performs all-around maintenance solutions to extend your vehicle’s life. Oil Reset, Injector Coding, Throttle Adaptation, BMS Service, SAS Calibration Reset, EPB Reset, ABS Bleeding, DPF Regeneration, Suspension Matching, Transmission Adaptation, Key Fob Coding (Add a new key after car keys loss), etc. Car maintenance can be done at your fingertips.
*Note: The TPMS function cannot program sensors.
5. Auto VIN Technology
Just one click can facilitate the vehicle diagnostic process. MK906BT scanner tool incorporates the latest Auto VIN technology that allows technicians or repairmen to easily identify vehicle information such as manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture, etc.
6. Additional Functions
The MK906BT automotive scan tool has additional features that take smart diagnostics to a new level: remote control support at any time, from anywhere, real-time push notifications and software updates over the Internet, Shop Manager to record customer and vehicle information and for easy access and management, Data Manager to uninstall manufacturer software, delete pictures and edit diagnostic records, MaxiFix (an online troubleshooter database) to access a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
7. Technology Optimum Combination
We have always been seeking a comprehensive way of vehicle diagnosis. MK906BT can record digital images and videos, so we subtly combine different diagnostic tools to make it possible. It works with oscilloscopes to provide you with an insight into the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits, with an inspection camera to access the desired point of difficult-to-reach car interiors, with TPMS tool to program AUTEL MX-sensors or OE sensors.
No need to worry about compatibility issues. The device currently supports 80+ car manufacturers and 140+ car brands worldwide. Also, you will be able to get more new car models through subsequent high-frequency software updates.
It is compatible with:
For Chrysler, Dodge, For Ford, For GM, For Jeep, For Abarth, For Alfa, For Citroen, For Fiat, For Lancia, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Saab, For Vauxhall, For Volvo, For Aston Martin, For Audi, Bentley, For Benz, For Sprinter, For BMW, For Bugatti, For Ferrari, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Land Rover, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Rolls-Royce, For Seat, For Skoda, For Smart, For VW, For VW CV, For Dacia, For Ford EU, For LT3, For Acura, For Daewoo, For Daihatsu, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Hyundai CV, For Infiniti, For Kia, For Lexus, For Maruti Suzuki, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Nissan GTR, For Samsung, For Scion, For Ssang Yong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Toyota, For Isuzu, For Mahindra, For Perodua, For Proton, For TATA, For HINO, For UD,For Fuso.
Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel
AF with Flashlight
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Microphone, Single Speaker
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery
10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
12 V (9-35 V)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x Adapter for Benz-38
1pc x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x Adapter for Honda-3
1pc x Adapter for BMW-20
1pc x Adapter for Kia-20
1pc x Adapter for Nissan-14
1pc x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x MaxiVCI V100
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide