Chrysler wiTech MicroPod 2 with newest software V17.04.27, supports diagnostic and programming ,with Multi-language, provides 100% CAN coverage for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Fiat.
wiTech MicroPod 2 for Chrysler
wiTECH MicroPod 2 Diagnostic Tool Highlights:
1. Latest Software: V17.04.27
2. Multi-Languages supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
3. PC-Based: Requires PC connection
4. Support online programming
Using Tips (Important):
Do not connect to network when you use the device.
wiTECH MicroPOD II features:
Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms including the latest Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles.
* Works as a direct replacement for the wiTECH POD
wiTECH MicroPOD II model year coverage:
Although small in stature, this dongle-style device offers 100% CAN - equipped coverage to 2016 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat vehicle platforms.
MicroPOD II function:
1) It can be used as diagnostic and programming tool by the dealerships. Replaces your StarMobile, StarScan, and wi-TECH POD,provides world-class diagnostic services to your customers.
2) A separate Tech Authority Subscription is required to access to Module Re-Flash Programming, TSBs, wiring diagrams, and repair information.
1pc x MicroPOD II interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD ( for Chrysler only )
Sales@CarOBD.de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carobd.de/What's APP: +86 15926327598
http://www.CarOBD.de/ & http://m.CarOBD.de/
Scan the QRcode,feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
International Buyers--Please Kindly Note
a)Import duties,taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility
b)Please check with your country's customs office to determin what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying
After-sale Service Note:When customer receive the goods, please make sure the product is correct and no damage to the product before sign for the package.
Once receipt completed, any feedback issues for compensation will not be handled