VXSCAN S1OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a mini hand-held device to diagnose your vehicle. VXSCAN S1supports all OBDII protocol on all OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles to enable car owner or technicians to accurately diagnose engine problems.
Original VXSCAN S1 EOBD OBDII DIY Code Reader
VXSCAN S1 Highlights:
1. Language: English, Spanish, French
2. Small in size and conveniently fits in hand
3. Simple and fashionable design, easy operation, you can diagnose your car on your own.
4. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
5. Competitive price.
6. One year warranty.
VXSCAN S1 EOBD OBDII DIY Code Reader Feature and Function:
1. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light (MIL)"
2. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
3.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
4. View freeze frame data
5. Display live data & DTC definitions
6. Display I/M readiness status
7. Identifies pending codes
8. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN)
9. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols (ISO9141, KWP 5BAUD INIT, KWP ADDR INT, KWP FAST INIT, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW)
VXSCAN S1 EOBD OBDII DIY Code Reader Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 128x64 pixel
Operating Temperature: 0 C to 60°C (32 to 140F°)
Power: 10 to 15 volts provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions: 118mm * 68mm * 21mm (L*W*H)
OR 4.65'' * 2.68'' * 0.83'' (L*W*H)
1pc x VXSCAN S1 EOBD OBDII DIY Code Reader
Sales@CarOBD.de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carobd.de/What's APP: +86 15926327598
Scan the QRcode,feel free to contact us on your smartphone.
International Buyers--Please Kindly Note
a)Import duties,taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility
b)Please check with your country's customs office to determin what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying
After-sale Service Note:When customer receive the goods, please make sure the product is correct and no damage to the product before sign for the package.
Once receipt completed, any feedback issues for compensation will not be handled