MaxiPRO MP808TS delivers complete diagnostic functions and comprehensive TPMS solutions for all the covered makes and models.It can read/clear codes for all available systems, and supports many special functions, such as: ABS/SRS, EPB Service, Oil Reset Service,SAS Service, TPMS Service and DPF Regeneration Service,ect
1. Complete TPMS Service: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
2. Wide Coverage: The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
3. Powerful Functions: The scan tool can read/clear codes for all available systems, and supports many special functions, such as: ABS/SRS, EPB Service, Oil Reset Service,SAS Service, TPMS Service and DPF Regeneration Service,ect.
4. Convenient Update: Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool.
5. Intuitive User Interface: The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
Vehicle Service Type
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease
The features of Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
8. TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
9. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
10. Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
11. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
12. On-screen relearn procedure
13. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
14. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
ABARTH, ACURA, ALFA, AUDI, AUFord, BENTLEY, BENZ, BMW, BUGATTI, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DACIA, EUFORD, FIAT, FORD, GM, Holden, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA,
LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SCION, SEAT, OBDII, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW
All Systems Diagnoses of this Diagnostic Tool
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
- Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification in just one touch
- Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles
- Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active tests and Adaptations
- Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback
- Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes
Complete TPMS Services of this Diagnostic Tool
MP808TS, same as other tpms tool, provides comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS related problems, which can be divided into 4 parts:
- Check by embedded antennae activating 98% of all known TPMS sensorsto view data
- Diagnoses TPMS ECU for complete health check with specific DTC definitions
- Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
- Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
- Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
- Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
- Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
- Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
- TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
Professional Repair Solutions
MP808TS offers quick access to the vehicle systems for various maintenance tasks like Oil reset, SAS calibration, IMMO Keys, ABS Bleeding and services of EPB, BMS, and DPF etc.
Enter correct values or data, perform necessary actions, to complete selected service operations.
Bluetooth Maxi-VCI Mini
Latest compact size wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII Connector, transmits vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection, giving mechanics greater service mobility
and easier TPMS sensor interaction while the tablet is still OBDII connected to the vehicle for data transmission.
Superior User-Friendly Designs
7-inch Full HD screen– easy view;
7-hour battery life – anytime use;
Quad-core processor – fluent operation;
One-stop multitasking –time saving;
MaxiFix online community– tips sharing;
Instant tech support–quick solutions
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active Tests and Adaptations
4. Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
1) Advanced TPMS diagnostics with code description
2) At-A-Glance TPMS Status screen—One-Step Complete TPMS health check
3) Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
4) Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
5) Comprehensive OBDII relearn coverage
6) Displays vehicle-specific Relearn procedure for all manufacturers
7) Perform OBDII TPMS Sensor Relearn
5. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and 13.history well organized on tablet
6. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
7. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
8. Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case